Business aviation private jet rental
Italian Private Jets aviation broker provides business aviation services in Europe. We have gained 15 years of successful work, and we have accumulated a lot of experience and opportunities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 8000 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light, and large airliners. Our experts will help you choose a private jet suitable for you based on the flight route, budget, and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 6 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them already in 30-50 minutes after contacting us. If you don’t like any of the suggestions, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option. We work with our own unique database of private aircraft, which has no analogs. It combines 4 major European and Italian catalogs, which are supplemented by their own established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. Moreover, this tool includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights, which allows you to find various flight options. We carry out both regional flights within Italy and international private flights. We work according to European business aviation standards.
Do you want to travel the world quickly, comfortably, and according to your own schedule? Then you definitely need to know everything about business aviation offers. Our Italian Private Jets company is ready to organize flights from large and small airports in Italy in any direction to Europe, the Middle East, or Asia. Flights on a private plane give you the opportunity to choose your own flight schedule and route. At the same time, all passengers can count on flying in the most comfortable conditions. A team of experienced air brokers directly contacts the aviation services of different countries and are able to organize flights of any complexity.
Italian Private Jets aviation broker is one of the three leaders in the provision of business aviation services in Europe. We organize flights to anywhere in the world on well-equipped, safe, and comfortable business jets. Entrust us with your flight to calmly do business, negotiate with partners or just relax. We employ only experienced business aviation experts who will solve all your problems. The company's customers do not face departure delays and inconveniences during the flight, they receive the highest level of service, taking into account their wishes.
We will be useful to individuals and their family members, representatives of companies and show business, politicians, athletes, people with poor health, etc. If time is valuable for you and comfort is important, choose business aviation services from Italian Private Jets. We understand how valuable our customers' time is, so the process of ordering a private jet rental is simplified as much as possible. You only need to express your wishes, our specialists will do the rest.
Private flights by business aviation aircraft
Renting a private plane allows you to fly alone in the cabin or in the company of close relatives, friends, and colleagues. Individual flights are chosen not only by wealthy citizens but also by those who understand that business aviation is:
- Time-saving. The client chooses the departure date independently, check-in takes no more than 20 minutes, and the plane can bring passengers back on the same day or make several domestic and international flights. Such a format of moving around the world is especially important for large businessmen and managers of corporations with a worldwide reputation since the possibility of concluding profitable deals often depends on the speed of movement;
- Flexibility. Business jet allows you to take off and land at those airports that are not suitable for large aircraft of state-owned airlines. You can independently develop a route indicating the places to stop. If necessary, you can change the date of departure and the direction of the flight;
- Comfortable conditions in the cabin. The planes used in business aviation are equipped with comfortable seats, the salons are usually spacious with noise damping and air disinfection systems. Most business jets have multimedia complexes, a recreation and eating area.
In addition, flying on a private plane allows you to keep your movement a secret. All employees of Italian Private Jets have been notified about the inadmissibility of spreading information about customers, and computer databases are repeatedly protected from hacking. If necessary, we can achieve the deletion of flight data in systems such as Flightradar and its analogs.
Types of business jet flights
Business aviation is no longer the privilege of the super-rich. The cost of renting a private jet has become much more affordable. You can book an individual flight or rent a flight at the price of a regular business class. Italian Private Jets company is a real expert in business aviation, we will be happy to become your reliable partner. The list of the leading areas of our activity includes the rental of a personal aircraft, the organization of group charters, and affordable solutions for corporate clients. We have a large fleet of aircraft of various capacities, an experienced team, and the most convenient service. Employees of our company can quickly organize any type of flight in compliance with all formalities.
- Tourist flights. Business jet allows tourists to go to the resorts of Verona and Sicily, to Venice and Rome. Travelers often go to exotic islands and ski resorts from Italy;
- Business charters. Business flights are in demand in cases when businessmen or officials need to have a connection with other people during the flight. That’s why we offer aircraft with satellite communications, office equipment, a separate area for negotiations;
- Corporate flights. It implies flights of employees of the same company or business partners. Using a corporate flight, they fly to rest, study together, or take part in seminars in other cities;
- Family flights. We organize a family trip with the maximum level of comfort and safety;
- VIP charters. They are used when it is necessary to organize a flight of famous people in show business;
- Sightseeing tour. If you want to see the sights from the air, then you can order an air tour lasting 1-3 hours;
- Medical flights. This is what flights with a patient on board are called. They order a medical plane or helicopter if it is necessary to deliver a seriously ill patient for surgery or treatment to a large medical center in the country or neighboring countries. Ambulance planes are equipped with equipment to provide emergency assistance on board, and the passenger flies accompanied by a team of paramedics;
- Cargo flights. Some particularly valuable goods, products with a short sales period, or fragile items can only be delivered to their destination by air. A cargo plane is also rented if the cargo needs to be delivered as quickly as possible;
- Exclusive flights. Ordering a business jet for event flights and special events;
- Special flights. These are the flights of top officials of the state and private officials. When organizing special flights, security and confidentiality are strictly observed, there are conditions on board that allow for constant communication with the earth;
Flying on a private plane allows you to move through the air as quickly, comfortably, and safely as possible. A personal manager will listen to all your wishes and discuss additional conditions with you. You can fly by yourself or transport passengers incognito, order a banquet, and have exclusive meals on board. Besides that, our customers can take pets on board (to the salon) – dogs, cats, and parrots. We will help you to collect all the necessary documents and approvals. Another advantage is that you will not need to check in your luggage – in most cases, bags or sports equipment are also placed in a special compartment in the cabin.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Advantages of business aviation services
The Italian Private Jets catalog contains more than 8000 business jets used specifically for organizing individual flights. We offer our customers only serviceable planes with the best technical characteristics. The level of comfort during a flight on a private plane is explained by:
- High-speed liner;
- The possibility of long-distance flights without stops for refueling (depends on the type of aircraft);
- Soft takeoff and smooth landing;
- The presence of complexes that ensure flight safety in difficult weather conditions – in fog, during rain, snowfall, and thunderstorms;
- Modernization of salons. Business jets use innovative materials for interior decoration, as well as genuine leather and wood. Furniture is easily transformed, which allows you to change its position if necessary and comfortably relax or eat;
- Using onboard noise attenuation systems. The flight takes place in a calm atmosphere, passengers practically do not feel the vibration, and the noise level is so low that it does not interfere with watching movies, relaxing, listening to music, or working.
We will do our best to pick up a plane for you, taking into account all the important nuances: the number of passengers, travel goals, route distance, technical capabilities of the departure and arrival airport, availability of slots, etc.
Depending on the specifics of the route, we can offer our customers a choice of several types of aircraft for rent:
- Lightweight and ultralight planes. They are characterized by a speed of 600-700 km / h and a short flight range without refueling – 2.5-3 thousand km. The capacity is no more than 10 people on board. Such aircraft, as a rule, don’t allow you to stand up to full height, so they are used if the flight lasts no more than 3-4 hours;
- Medium-haul planes. The capacity of such models is enough to overcome an average of 5-6 thousand km without refueling. The capacity of most aircraft is up to 20 people. Cruising speed is 800-1000 km/h;
- Long-haul planes. They are used when it is necessary to organize a non–stop flight over a distance of more than 9 thousand km. The cabin capacity is 20-40 people, but there are planes with much larger passenger capacity;
- Business liners. These are innovative models of private aircraft, with internal equipment resembling a mobile office and a hotel room. They have everything for productive work and pleasant rest, separate zones are allocated, there are showers and sleeping places.
The site presents only a small part of the available aircraft. At the same time, we try to offer customers only those business jets that can quickly take off from any airport in Italy (usually the nearest one, from the point of view of basing) and fly to the desired country or destination city without refueling. It primarily saves time because landing to replenish fuel tanks takes at least 1-2 hours. It also significantly increases the overall level of comfort and satisfaction from the flight.
Organization of private flights
Italian Private Jets aviation broker will take care of all the nuances of organizing a flight on a private plane in Italy or Europe. The flight customer only needs to decide on the type of business jet, departure date, and route. Based on these data, the flight will be prepared in compliance with all the subtleties and formalities.
- Compliance with the departure time. If an urgent departure from Milan or Rome is needed, the plane will be ready for takeoff within 3-4 hours;
- Flight safety. All aircraft undergo regular maintenance. All the main control mechanisms are necessarily tested for serviceability before the flight. The crew also passes a pre-trip inspection. The business jets used in charter flights are equipped with innovative navigation systems that ensure flight safety in difficult weather conditions;
- High level of service. Business aviation passengers can be transported to the airport in premium class cars, check-in takes an average of 20 minutes, and all conditions for a pleasant journey are created on board the aircraft;
- Privacy. Renting an airplane is also a unique opportunity to fly in the company of only familiar people. We always keep the data about our passengers confidential;
- VIP service. Our customers can count on comprehensive assistance at every stage of the flight. If necessary, we will deliver passengers to the airport, arrange a transfer at the landing site, help book a hotel or private accommodation.
It is possible to brand a business jet, as well as equip it with everything necessary, taking into account the client's requests. Private planes of all types are available for business aviation passengers, which means that the airport closest to the place of rest can be chosen as the final landing point.
What does the rental price consist of?
The final cost of renting a private aircraft is set after agreeing with the customer on all the features of the flight. The price of the flight mainly depends on:
- The type of business jet. The cost of the service is affected by the capacity of the aircraft, its cruising speed, flight range without refueling, cabin equipment;
- Number of passengers;
- Route and number of flight hours;
- Seasonality – prices for flights increase significantly in summer and on New Year's holidays due to increased demand from customers;
- Duration of business jet stops at the airport of landing (if the plane is booked in both directions).
The cost of the flight increases if exclusive meals, transfers, VIP escort in the terminal, individual security, or rental housing are ordered.
The cost of the flight depends on the type of liner
The flight hour of each type of aircraft has their own price. It makes up the bulk of the total amount. If you want to know the approximate cost of flying on a private plane, it is enough to know that the flight hour on:
- Large aircraft, for example, Legacy 600, costs an average of 5.5 to 7 thousand euros;
- Light and medium aircraft cost from 2.5 to 4 thousand euros;
- Medium-class aircraft - from 3.5 to 4.5 thousand euros;
- Business liners – from 12 thousand euros;
- Long-haul liners cost from 7 to 11 thousand euros.
The cheapest flight on turboprop aircraft costs about 1 thousand euros per hour. However, such models are mainly used only when organizing flights between neighboring cities lasting no more than 2 hours.
The cost of the flight includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan or Rome - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
How the Private Flight Calculator works
You just need to provide the following parameters in the online calculator:
- Arrival and departure city
- Features of a charter flight – whether you need a return flight
- Approximate date of the aircraft rental
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback − your phone
Our aviation expert will provide you with a calculation of the cost of the flight within 15 minutes. We will select exactly the aircraft that you need, taking into account your wishes, the number of passengers, and the destination. In particular, it is possible to organize urgent departures.
Each application is an individual calculation. As a rule, Italian Private Jets specialists provide 3-6 variants of aircraft with different prices, suitable technical characteristics, and layouts. When contacting us, you can be sure that we will select the best conditions for renting an airliner. Each client gets a personal air broker, who will consult on all issues, select a suitable aircraft and organize the entire process from the first request to a successful landing at the destination airport. We have extensive experience in organizing private flights of any level and complexity. There are sometimes clients who have applied to other companies, and other air brokers said that their demands were impossible to implement. We can, and we do it, we take into account your wishes for the flight.
CURRENT FLIGHTS LIST
16 300 EUR
12 100 EUR
17 600 EUR
13 700 EUR
29 500 EUR
17 000 EUR
21 800 EUR
23 900 EUR
25 900 EUR
31 600 EUR
35 500 EUR
24 400 EUR
33 400 EUR
11 300 EUR
31 000 EUR
14 000 EUR
20 500 EUR
35 000 EUR
Pilatus PC12 NGX
27 000 EUR
11 000 EUR
29 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
17 000 EUR
19 700 EUR
14 200 EUR
Citation XLS Gen 2
21 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
King Air 200
8 100 EUR
59 500 EUR
74 000 EUR
30 000 EUR
18 300 EUR
15 500 EUR
22 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
17 500 EUR
19 000 EUR
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
Features of air communication between European countries
Many countries temporarily closed their air borders after the start of the lockdown. Now the usual air traffic between Italy and other countries is gradually being restored. Since the first of June this year, Italy has stopped requiring tourists to have a certificate of vaccination against coronavirus infection and PCR test data. That is, there is no need to take tests for the presence of dangerous viruses in the body within a few days before departure to the country. In the country, everyone is still required to wear masks until September. Besides Italy, many European countries have also relaxed the restrictions that have been in force for two years. However, the need for a certificate and analyses should be clarified for each state.
The return to the previous mode of air travel has facilitated the collection of a package of documents. If you want to travel in Europe, you still need:
- Passport with a valid visa. The validity period of the passport for staying in Italy must end no later than 3 months after the completion of the trip to the country;
- Bank confirmation of the legality of the money taken with you;
- Exit documents – tickets, receipts, vouchers;
- Vouchers for booking excursions, hotels, and transfers.
Other documents may also be required in European countries. The employees of our Italian Private Jets company have up-to-date information, so they will always explain exactly what certificates you need to take to the country of departure and will help you collect them if necessary.
Italian Business Aviation airports
There are currently 29 airports serving private and international flights in Italy. Besides large air hubs, there are also small private airfields, most of which also cooperate with business aviation. Italian Private Jets company has all the possibilities to organize the flight so that passengers are as close as possible to the end point of the route and do not waste time waiting in traffic jams.
There are international airports near most major cities and in the regions of the resort area. The following airports and VIP terminals of business aviation are the most popular among tourists traveling by business jet:
- Cagliari Elmas. It is considered the largest in Sardinia. It is located a few kilometers from the city of Cagliari. Codes - IATA: CAG, ICAO: LIEE. It was built in 1937. There are 2 terminals on the territory. The first is designed to service aircraft of state-owned companies, the second accepts charter flights. The building has a VIP lounge, shops, ATMs, cafes, and a wine bar. There are direct flights to Rome, Milan, Venice, Naples. You can fly to Germany, France, Spain from the given airport;
- Olbia Costa Smeralda (Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport). It is located in the southeast of Sardinia. Code - IATA: OLB, ICAO: LIEO. Passenger traffic is about 2 million people a year, and most of the flights are held during the holiday season. Costa Smeralda Airport was opened for civilian flights in 1963. The new modern terminal building was built in 2004, the reconstruction was carried out in 2020. The entire territory of Costa Smeralda meets international standards. The airport terminal has all the infrastructure that tourists may need. Business aviation passengers can spend their flight waiting time in VIP lounges.;
- Trapani Birgi (Vincenzo Florio). A small airport in Sicily. IATA Code: TPS, ICAO: LICT. This airport allows you to get to the port of Trapani, Palermo, Marsala. Vincenzo Florio Airport was opened in 1961, its demand dropped sharply by the mid-90s. However, in 2003-2004, it began to be used for charter flights. Now, Trapani Birgi is considered one of the most important international airports for tourists in the west of Sicily. There is one terminal, but it has both shops and a medical center, as well as cafes and ATMs;
- Falcone Borsellino (Aeroporto Falcone Borsellino). The main aviation hub of Palermo, IATA code: PMO, ICAO: LICJ. The runway is located right next to the Tyrrhenian Sea, so when taking off and landing, a magnificent view of the water surface opens from the porthole. Passenger traffic averages 5 million people per year. Regular flights are organized with Milan, Munich, Tunis, Rome, Geneva, Paris. During the holiday season, planes fly to most European cities. The terminal is divided into 4 levels. There is free Wi-Fi, a cafe, a tourist office, game areas, a high-comfort hall, shops, and souvenir shops;
- Amerigo Vespucci or Peretola. Florence International Airport. ICAO Code: LIRQ, IATA: FLR. It has been actively developing since the 1990s. By 2000, the terminal and runway had been reconstructed. There is a playground for police helicopters on the territory of the complex. The airport terminal is a two-storey building. On the ground floor, there is all the basic infrastructure, on the second floor, there is a high-comfort lounge for business aviation passengers. A business jet is ordered in Amerigo Vespucci Airport if a vacation is planned to Prato, Lucca, Montecatini, Pisa, Livorno;
- Bergamo (Orio al Serio named after Caravaggio). It is located within 4 km from the center of Bergamo and 45 km from Milan. Passenger traffic is 7-8 million people per year. IATA Code: BGY, ICAO: LIME. Most often, Bergamo serves connecting flights. The terminal is a two-storey building, the first one has departure and arrival zones, the second one has an information desk, a cafe, and a waiting room. There is a large shopping center with many boutiques across the street from the terminal. There are only two runways at the airport, and one of them is intended for charter flights. Today, planes fly from Orio al Serio to more than 80 European cities;
- Enrico Forlanini (Aeroporto di Milano-Linate). It belongs to the international air terminals of Milan. IATA code: LIN, ICAO: LIML. Passenger traffic is about 7 million people a year. It serves regional, long- and short-haul flights. There is only one terminal, but it has all the infrastructure necessary for tourists, as well as a chapel, high-comfort halls, and hotels working next to the building. Planes regularly depart from Enrico Forlanini Airport to London, Amsterdam, Paris, Vienna, Berlin. Internal communication is organized with Venice, Turin, Palermo, Catania;
- Marco Polo. One of the main airports in Venice ((Aeroporto di Venezia Marco Polo). IATA code: VCE, ICAO: LIPZ. Passenger traffic is 7-8 million per year. The passenger terminal was built a little less than 20 years ago. The modern building has bank branches, cafes, and restaurants, shops, a medical center. Venice can be reached by taxi, regular or river bus from the airport. Marco Polo Airport connects Italy with most European cities;
- Marconi Guglielmo (Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi di Bologna). It is located 6 km from the center of Bologna. Codes - IATA – BLQ; ICAO – LIPE. The airport serves an average of about 5 million passengers annually. The infrastructure of the station is constantly being improved, the terminal is a two-storey building. On the ground floor, there is a high-comfort hall, there are bank branches, a medical center, shops, cafes, and restaurants. Those who wish can use the services of a travel agency. Planes regularly depart from Bologna Airport on regional routes to the countries of the Mediterranean basin. Air brokers can arrange charter flights to the Caribbean and to African states;
- Valerio Catullo Villafranca. Verona Airport (Aeroporto di Verona-Villafranca). It was opened for charter flights in the 60s of the last century. Passenger traffic is about 3 million people annually. The main terminal building is divided into an arrival and departure terminal. All the main services work for passengers – ATMs, a medical center, luggage storage, catering establishments, including a pizzeria. On the ground floor, there is a Terminale Partenze for business aviation passengers. Planes regularly depart from Verona to Rome, Olbia, Palermo, and Catania. As for international destinations, there are flights to Paris, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Berlin.
Italian Private Jets can arrange a flight to any Italian airport. Our staff will select the best flight option, taking into account your budget, the complexity of the route, and the wishes of the customer.
Popular models of private jets
Of course, Italian business aviation is represented by an incredible variety of private aircraft of any class and passenger capacity. However, we will tell you about a number of practical and inexpensive business jets for rent, which is most in demand for short local flights and flights around Europe. There is our mini rating of the top 5 models for the best price-quality ratio:
- Pilatus PC-12. This Swiss turboprop aircraft is a real air taxi: the flight on it is cheap and allows the company to get up to 6 passengers comfortably even to airports with short lanes and weather restrictions.
- Phenom 300. A small but very comfortable board, the most popular in the light jets class in Europe, carries up to 7 passengers and has a quite voluminous luggage compartment. We recommend flying it on short routes lasting up to 2.5 hours.
- Pilatus PC-24. The exquisite interior of this jet is already a sufficient reason to fly on it. By the way, it is a common misconception that Pilatus produces only turboprop models. PC-24 is a real jet plane!
- Citation Latitude. "Luxury minivan" - that's what our passengers called it. There is LED lighting onboard, which visually increases the space. The cabin is very quiet. Common layout: 6 separate armchairs and a sofa.
- LearJet 75. This board has a spacious cabin with a length of 6 meters and provides comfortable accommodation for up to 7 passengers with increased legroom. However, the most valuable thing is that it is the quietest business jet among classmates!
This is only a small part of our catalog of private aircraft, which includes more than 8000 models. However, the listed business jets can be safely attributed to the most popular and popular options of European business aviation. If you fly a Cessna XLS for short distances in an old-fashioned way, we recommend expanding your horizons and taking a closer look at the models listed above.
Stages of flight preparation
If you want to rent a business jet, it is enough to submit an application by phone, via online messengers, or by leaving a request on the company's website. After agreeing on the specifics of a private flight, it is prepared in four stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Jet Sharing and Empty Legs – features of services
Companies operating in the business aviation segment are ready to provide passengers not only with a classic private jet rental but also with more affordable flight formats using Jet Sharing and Empty Legs systems.
The Jet Sharing term refers to the chair rental of business jets. That is, the cost of the flight is divided between several passengers. This option is mainly convenient for tourists flying to popular destinations while being ready to share the plane with other passengers to reduce the final price. Jet Sharing saves at least 50% of the total cost compared to the armor of the entire liner, the more seats are sold out, the lower the cost of the flight will be. An air broker can arrange a flight in the Jet Sharing format if there are requests from several people for a flight in one direction. In most cases, a private plane flight in this format is comparable in price to the cost of a business class of regular aviation.
At the same time, you enjoy all the benefits and amenities of business aviation:
- VIP terminals along the entire route: no crowds, quick customs clearance, security, and confidentiality.
- VIP meals: food from your favorite restaurant on board.
- Comfortable accommodation: a spacious salon with high ceilings, two bathrooms, a spacious trunk (luggage up to 50 kg is allowed for each passenger).
- Entertainment on board: Wi-Fi, TV.
- Service: two onboard guides for 13 people.
Besides that, you get the opportunity to expand the circle of acquaintances among people who share the concept of private flights to the most popular destinations. If you've been wanting to try business aviation services for a long time but didn't know where to start, Jet Sharing is the perfect opportunity to evaluate this format at an affordable price!
Empty Legs is somewhat different from the Jet Sharing format. In fact, this is a profitable booking of an empty route of a private liner on its way back. Most of the leased aircraft return empty to the place of permanent dislocation. The tickets for such aircraft can be purchased in the Empty Legs format.
You will be able to fly comfortably on the routes of standard charters. However, unlike regular charter flights, where the cost of the flight is practically stable, Empty Legs allows customers, including those who decide to fly urgently, to save up to 75% of the initial price. In addition, Empty legs tickets are often offered with favorable conditions. Besides real financial savings and the class of service of traditional business charters, the advantages are:
- Large selection of flight destinations and dates;
- The ability of passengers to promptly change their plans, cancel the purchased flight and sell their seats;
- Large variation in the cost of tickets;
- High level of service. The board of business jets has a workspace, a comfortable resting place, and other attributes of high-class flights;
- Quick confirmation of the client's request for flight booking;
- Accelerated registration and passage at the passport control point.
The service allows you to travel comfortably on empty flights for only 50% of the ticket price or cheaper, as well as independently plan your departure date.
Comparison of business aviation with business class
You can comfortably travel around the world on ordinary planes in business class. However, such a service is inferior to individual business jet flights in terms of convenience.
Business class travelers are provided with only a more comfortable flight area, that is, comfortable seats, more space, better food, otherwise, such a flight is not much different from the usual one.
Business Class passengers cannot:
- Choose their own flight date;
- Reschedule the departure of the aircraft;
- Order restaurant meals on board;
- Take luggage and pets with them to the salon;
- Use separate VIP terminals for boarding and customs clearance;
- Count on the expedited passage of customs procedures.
Therefore, those who really value their time and truly comfortable conditions prefer to travel around Europe and the world on private planes with the best flight characteristics.
Ordering additional services
Cooperation with Italian Private Jets is not limited only to renting a business jet. Our specialists can provide a full range of business aviation services, including concierge service, due to which the flight will be perceived as an easy and pleasant excursion between cities.
If the client wishes, we can:
- Arrange a combined flight. That is, we can use not only airplanes but also helicopters, sea, and land transport. Sometimes it is impossible to do without combined trips if we are talking about a vacation on a remote island in Italy or in exotic resort areas of Europe;
- Choose the most convenient transfer option. Our passengers can get from the airport to the final point of the route by a premium-class car. If necessary, we will book train tickets or help you rent a yacht or a boat for a holiday;
- We will help you book luxury accommodation at a bargain price. Hotels, private apartments, and guest houses are selected taking into account the requirements of the customer. We find the best options for booking and renting them;
- We will order your favorite dishes from the restaurant on board. Flying over Europe is not a reason to abandon the usual diet. We organize food delivery from top restaurants and cafes. Or we will arrange with the chefs so that the food is delicious, fresh, and cooked according to the recipes that the passengers choose.
It is desirable to specify additional services at the stage of approval of all points of the contract. However, in most cases, we can change the terms of the contract after signing it, with the agreement of both parties. It is not the observance of formalities that is important for us, but a human approach and a good mood of the client.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
How are we different?
At the moment, the business aviation market has a large number of different offers from both air brokers and aircraft owners. At the same time, the client always has a choice between the comfort and capabilities of business aviation and the cheapness of regular airlines. In this table, we have highlighted the key options that will help you make the right decision about choosing an air service provider based on your tasks and needs.
|Service||Italian Private Jets||Ordinary air broker||Aircraft owner||Airline|
|Best price offers||YES||No||YES||NO|
|Urgent departure within an hour||YES||No||No||No|
|Large selection of business jets||YES||No||No||No|
|Personal aviation expert 24/7||YES||YES||No||No|
|Carriage of animals in the cabin||YES||YES||YES||No|
A company offering agency services for the sale of business aviation flights is obliged to meet the requirements that allow the client to provide the necessary and high-quality service. At the moment, there are more than 350 companies operating in the business aviation market in Europe, including Italy, which position themselves as brokers. Unfortunately, most of them do not meet even the minimum level for this line of business. A number of companies do not even have an office.
The business of such companies is based on the resale of the flight with minimal profit (dumping), while the quality of the flight for the client leaves much to be desired. The client is often simply misled. The accreditation process at the Association of Business Aviation brings clarity or, in any case, helps to identify those companies that can rightfully position themselves as brokers of business aviation. The organization of business aviation flights should be trusted only to professionals.
2 000 flights
within 4-5 hours
and flight attendants
prices for private
flights to Italy
The Italian Private Jets team consists of people who have proven themselves as professionals in their field. We managed to put together a perfect puzzle of a high level of competence, rich experience, creativity, humor, and resourcefulness. Our employees consist of aviation specialists, candidates of sciences, public figures. Many members of our company have been working in the field of aviation for more than 10 years. However, there are those who have joined the team recently. It is this tandem that allows us to use our accumulated experience, make informed decisions, but at the same time, keep a fresh look, flexibility, and drive.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry, and it allows the team to enjoy the work.
Management of the company
Our international team brings together real business aviation professionals from all over the world. The staff of our company is expanding annually. The main selection criterion is - extensive experience in business aviation, customer orientation, and the ability to successfully perform even the most non-standard tasks. At the moment, we have 5 international offices in Italy, Great Britain, Latvia, Germany, and Cyprus. About 50 people are involved in the company's business processes. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, and they will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing the route, selecting the crew, and other important points, to solving personal catering issues, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
Italian Private Jets guarantees the highest level of service. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company's management directly and resolve all issues. The main goal of our work is to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant, and safe as possible.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, and tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion, and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry and the team – to enjoy the work.
The employees speak Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Greek. All documentation is provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (a list of which is also given in the presentation).
If you have any questions, you can contact the management of the company directly. We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to hear your suggestions, as well as feedback on the work of employees.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Rome office;
- Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
- Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
- Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
- Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
- Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
- Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: email@example.com
- Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take to prepare for the flight and the flight itself?
You can arrive at the airport within 15-20 minutes before departure. The plane will be ready for the flight exactly at the designated time. A flight, for example, on the Milan - Nice route takes about 1 hour.
If you need to organize an urgent flight, the right solution is to entrust this task to the Italian Private Jets company. Detailed knowledge of the business aviation market, the geolocation of each business jet at the moment, and the existence of contractual relations with all airlines and aircraft owners allow us to organize your flight in the shortest possible time. We find solutions even for flights between countries with suspended flights.
Confidentiality of flights
The INCOGNITO system is a popular service among business aviation customers, which allows you to maintain the confidentiality of flights. Its use completely eliminates the risk of information leakage due to the participation of third parties and assistants and also eliminates the undesirable opportunity to track your route and payment costs.
How can we keep the data confidential?
We use the following solutions to keep flight data safe:
- All details of the flight are discussed directly with the head of the company. No intermediaries, assistants or third parties.
- There is no procedure for pre-transmission of passenger data.
- Thanks to a one-time deposit, it is impossible to track the route of the aircraft or the client's expenses on payments.
- Passport is required only for customs control.
It allows you to completely eliminate the possibility of data leakage.
How to choose the crew and staff for confidential flights?
The personnel and crew for flights within the framework of the INCOGNITO system are selected based on the following criteria:
- Extensive flight experience on business aviation aircraft.
- No complaints and an impeccable reputation.
- Experience in participating in confidential flights.
There are some examples of our work:
Thank you for your responsible and professional approach to your work! 2 years of joint cooperation were very fruitful and passed very quickly. The key point for us was the ability to make payments for the rental of an airplane with cryptocurrency so that everything was as fast and convenient as possible. At the same time, large companies in business aviation with such requirements start inflating prices. I am glad that we were able to find mutual understanding and directions for cooperation with you. I would especially like to mention aviation consultant Evgeniy, who was always in touch with us, promptly solved force majeure changes, and helped to find the best flight option for our routes.
Basically, business jets were booked for local flights in Italy and for sending top management to Europe. Next year we plan to move to a new stage of our cooperation and arrange a long-term lease of the aircraft. Despite the difficult times for private aviation, we hope that you will continue to work at such a high level and we will reach new heights. Good luck to you!
It's nice to meet professionals in their field, and your company, in my opinion, is the benchmark of business aviation. This is not flattery but only a desire to sincerely thank you for your tactfulness, honesty, conscientious approach to work, and, most importantly, quick response to requests. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to plan a trip in advance, and in most cases, you have to react on the go, using the opportunity to relax. Therefore, I especially appreciate that the guys always find suitable flight options for us in the shortest possible time. Every year we fly to Europe for ski resorts and beach holidays, book a plane within 1-2 days before departure, and everything goes without delay. Several times I had to postpone departures at the last moment and always managed to come to an agreement, and solved everything without fines and nerves. Besides that, I really like the opportunity to order food from our favorite restaurant, which will be delivered directly on board before departure.
Well, the key point why I decided to write this review was the latest events. It is said, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. When all this commotion with the coronavirus and the evacuation of tourists began, you were the only company that helped us collect all the documents and permits to bring relatives from Italy to London. At the same time, the price of the flight was normal, which was especially striking and pleasantly surprised us. I believe that difficult moments help us to reveal the true nature of people. Therefore, I thank you once again for your help and express my gratitude to the company's management.
We are looking forward to new trips and vacations. Due to the air broker, we will solve the issue 100%! I am sure that all the difficult moments will fly by very quickly, just like your business jets!
An individual and attentive approach is the main trump card that persuaded me to fly with the help of Italian Private Jets. I really like the quick response to all tasks and the ability to solve issues online through messengers. At first, I ordered flights through a business assistant, and then we started communicating directly. Aviation consultant Natalia is a very attentive and responsible girl. We quickly found a common language with her, now I don't waste time explaining: what model of aircraft I need, what year, wishes for the size of the cabin, ceiling height, nutrition, etc. I filled out a fairly adequate brief once, and now I don't bother myself with thoughts about flights. As for the price, they work within the market, the cost is adequate. A particularly favorable price tag was obtained for small flights across Europe. I flew a couple of times to relax with my family on the islands - we were able to pick up a chic Legacy, which pleased my relatives. They also did not disappoint us, everything was perfectly organized.
At work, I periodically encounter other Italian and European operators. However, they are perceived very hard after working with you. After all, you get used to good service quickly, and then it's hard to lower the bar. I hope that you will continue to improve the quality of service, as well as expand the number of aircraft in Eastern Europe and Asia. In this case, you will become a truly invaluable partner for me. Well, now, I sincerely wish you to survive this difficult year for aviation with dignity and continue to please customers! Good luck!
We are trusted with a customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 based on 670 reviews.
Our clients are many Italian and international players from the world of economy, politics, sports, medicine and art. European governments and embassies, international and Italian companies, sports teams and federations, law firms and investment funds, ETI and European SMEs, pharmaceutical laboratories and hospitals, IATA certified travel agencies and concierge services, as well as the largest chain hotels. Detailed reviews of our work can be found on the official websites of Trustpilot, Aviapages and Google Maps.
Italian Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Rome, Milan and Paphos. All of them are located in the VIP terminal areas. At the end of the year, a full-fledged opening of an office in Riga is planned, which currently operates in a simplified mode. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Business aviation office in Rome
Address: 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Milan
Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy (Malpensa Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Paphos
Address: PF8M+VMG, Paphos, Cyprus (Paphos International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: